Women's Wellness University - Enroll Today

21 December 2007

Meeerry Christmas...


...and a happy New Year!! May all your dreams come true!!

Unbelievable...I haven't written in sooo long??? ohoh...I will get better...there was a lot going on. But the days after Christmas are there to organize and get ready for the new year ;)...which I am happily awaiting.

We've had the joy to host more guests which was so much fun all loved it. Here is what one of them said: "We enjoyed spending this past week with you and your family. This has been a great experience, a true eye-opener to a life of healthful eating. Your children are a joy and I am so glad we got this chance to meet them and have fun with them. I will never forget this time here and will miss you when we're gone. Thank you for opening your home to us and for helping us to feel comfortable and welcome. Thank you for the answers to all of my questions. I think what you're doing to help others is wonderful and I hope I can reach the point when I can also help others in that way. You have been such an inspiration...." and her daughter: "You guys were so fun to be around. I am really going to miss all of you. Sonja, you are the nicest person ever! Stay that way....I will miss you all and we will try to come back and visit. Stay safe and keep eating RAW!"

Make sure you go to www.rawveganretreats.com/texas.html and check it out!! There are also telephone consultations available for those who can't make it all the way to Texas!

We just came back from a trip through Texas which was fun, too. Travelling on raw is so easy... I will write more about it and much more...coming soon in my newsletter. Please sign up for it at http://www.rawfunfamily.com/.

Still unschooling we enjoy the Christmas season...and have a wonderful time with family! I wish the same for you!!

Stay happy and healthy!
Sonja


No comments: