Women's Wellness University - Enroll Today

03 February 2007

Hair cutting methods..

Getting more and more negative stuff I have to do something for the other side...so, I don't go totally nuts...;). You know I just read how toxic dust is in households nowadays and how much trouble that could cause...ahhh! Can you anywhere without wearing a gas mask or something along the lines?? Oh by the way...I have to tell you about our haircutting story. My son has very thick hair and hates to get it cut...as it takes ages. Our solution? Diving glasses!...with a towel pinned underneath...to cover his whole face...works wonders!! Before I even got to cut it (yes, I am the one who messed it up ;)..) I was just on the floor laughing when those cute eyes stared at me through those goggles... Want to see a picture? There it is..

No comments: