Women's Wellness University - Enroll Today

26 March 2007

Stay connected and listen to your heart!

Now, living with these wonderful beings (my children) given to me to teach me and learn from and with - I want to share my experiences that I hope will help you, too. Always looking for ways to keep connected and balance the family out I've felt different things working for us...keeping in mind that every family is different and has to adjust to their specific needs, of course. What works for us might not work for you...but the basis is important and that - I believe - is not so much different ;).
I am sure you know those times when everything seems "out of wack"...kids are running wild, household runs wild...and you, too. :). I am sure we've all been there...realizing this modern day life is not meant to be that way ;)...finally, we are tribal people...and we'll get there again :).. But for now...we are living in that world and have to work our ways through. Personally, I am very thankful for it..as if I hadn't experienced it I wouldn't have gone that route and might have never opened my eyes to such a wonderful world...but back to the roots. You feel totally "next-to-yourself" and don't know where to start??? You want to make it better but don't know how?? You want to change the way you talk with your children..and really work on it? Then, I could tell you...just come by (really, I mean it!! It is so much easier to grasp it once you see it..and feel it)...and live it.. - I will be doing family adventure camps soon, too,..with the focus on real connection!...or I can give you some tips ahead...and you still come by because you love the atmosphere...always tons of fun!..and you will be soooo motivated…you’ll feel charged for the rest of your life :)!
And there's the key already...have FUN...do you still know what that means?? Dancing happily to some music...forget yourself while painting a picture...see those smiling little faces...picking flowers...FEELING that energy, the magic, the love! Forget about your housework schedule...don't think about what others might think (most of the time they just smile...because they can see and feel you have that special bond!...just my experiences)...forget yourself in the moment! That's the second key – the NOW! Smell, feel, hear...taste...the ground when it rained...go barefoot...dance in the rain...roll in the mud ;)... LIVE IN THE MOMENT! Your children show you best...they want you to live in the moment...and they are right!! Trust them…they are connected…to nature…to this planet..to the universal rhythms! Take care of their needs - right now! With fun and laughter...- and they have the ability to "fill their cups up" again. No lessons needed...just pure fun! Whatever makes them laugh...laugh so hard they forget everything.. means you are on the right way to connection! They will open up...for you...because they can do it - YOU give them the feeling to feel safe and understood enough to open up and communicate openly! They don't have to hug you because you said so...they will happily and filled with love (a bundle of joy with their sparkling eyes that speak for themselves) fall around your neck...because they are connected and they love you as you do love them!!Often, we don't realize how quick their energy level drops - this world can be a lot of stress for them - and they need you to help them fill it up again!!! Once, they are charged...they are "changed"...their batteries are full...they are happy...they can give again...not because they are scared or have to...BECAUSE THEY CAN FEEL THEIR LOVE FOR YOU AGAIN and feel comfortable enough to express it freely!! That is so much of a difference!! You will have fun with them again…every day…every hour…every minute… You will appreciate being with them…all the time! They are your friends – your spiritual masters. And they are good ;)…if you open yourself up…and see they mirror you… Learn to be happy and they will follow.
That bond - that you built from birth...no, even before...keep it alive...stay connected!! It is the most wonderful thing you can have... We are all connected...anyway. I ask you...I invite you to FEEL it again and LIVE it day-to-day. It is sooo fulfilling...a piece of heaven on earth! My heart reaches out there because I really want us all to be able to connect again...we need it...this planet needs it! So, let's open our hearts and let's go...!!! :) If you have more questions…please feel free to ask or drop a note. I would love to hear from you!! Stay connected and listen to your heart!!

No comments: